classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

Magazine appearances
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Classic & Vintage Cars, Lorries, Vans, Motorcycles etc - General Chat
lowdrag

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just been contacted by a French magazine, Auto Retro, who want to write an article on the XKSS. Doubt it will happen until September though.
badhuis

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In 1995 (I think) I bought a silver 1970 Hillman Imp which was on the cover of Your Classic magazine a year before. It was "tested" against a Mini.
The Imp had a fairly rare blue "metallic" interior in very good condition. I sold the car and saw it again 10 years later. Non original sports seats had been installed and go faster stripes added.
MikeEdwards

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MikeEdwards wrote:
I thought I should update this, fast-forward a few years and a bit of welding, and my Sportshatch is in the current (August 2019) issue of Practical Classics.

This weeks issue of "Classic Car Weekly" (20-Jan-2021) has a single-page summary of this article.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Classic & Vintage Cars, Lorries, Vans, Motorcycles etc - General Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: