classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

Lanoguard
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Bodywork & Paint Restoration
FordPrefect1948

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2021 4:52 pm    Post subject: Lanoguard Reply with quote

I've recently bought a venerable classic to use and hopefully not abuse too much. After some research, I thought I'd try the fairly recently advertised Lanoguard product. I seem to have missed any comments about it, but like many others have tried other rust inhibitors and waxy products all with varying results. From some youtube clips, Lanoguard promises great things and seems to offer good potential. It uses the waste product from wool production in NZ and Oz and seems relatively innocuous. Lanolin seems to have been used by the MOD for many years to protect steel and brass etc. as well. I'm keen to hear comments from others on the subject and thought I'd try to some myself on my recent Ford acquisition, as well as my MB SLK, and let folks know how I get on.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Bodywork & Paint Restoration All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: