classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

2 yank tanks in a banger race stolen
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Classic & Vintage Cars, Lorries, Vans, Motorcycles etc - General Chat
consul 57

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:55 am    Post subject: 2 yank tanks in a banger race stolen Reply with quote

i don't know if any of you have seen the fury over this event?
2 large yank cars were recently stolen in the south of the country and was widely put about on f/book, then yesterday they turned up to be raced at ringwood circuit in dorset.
they were not exactly common and one chap at the track side recognised the cars as potentialy the stolen ones and put it on f/b.
sadly for the owners they had already been raced when the classic car fraternity vented it's anger, the police were called and took away the cars for examination.
whether you like banger racing or not this is totaly unaceptable action and tars the banger community with the same brush, how on earth they thought they would get away with it in the same area as the cars came from, both are quite rare cars and i would imagine the owners were horified, let us hope they get what they deserve, maybe some justice, but i doubt it a slap on the wrist could be all the thieves get.
MikeEdwards

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen it today, but I didn't see the earlier posts when the cars were first stolen, that's just down to the random way that FB displays stuff and the multiple similar groups where these things get reported. Awful for the owners, I'd feel terrible if someone did this to one of my cars.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Classic & Vintage Cars, Lorries, Vans, Motorcycles etc - General Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: