classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

CLASSIC GEAR
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Classic & Vintage Cars, Lorries, Vans, Motorcycles etc - General Chat
classicgear

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:53 pm    Post subject: CLASSIC GEAR Reply with quote

Hi there to you all!

I am just starting a forum to let you know that we are currently making a new classic car show for ITV digitals Men & Motors channel.

We are looking for people who are interested in featuring their beautiful classic cars in our show. That's Life presenter Chris Serle is the host of our show, which airs on the 3rd November 2008 for ten weeks (in series 1) - We have already hours of footage of the most beautiful cars in the UK, but we need YOU!!! - We need the enthusiasts!

If you have a classic car and would like to feature it, please e-mail over your pics of the car/s with your contact details and the history of your specific car/s, email to cars@classicgear.tv. We will then get back in touch with you to offer you a date when we could film with you.

You MUST be prepared to let our presenters drive your cars and also available to travel down to Bristol.

This is an excellent showcase to really show off your pride and joys, please dont be put off about the travel to Bristol because we are filming all over the UK and we might just be in your area, so it never hurts to apply.

Have a look at classic gear dot tv and join up to the forum on there and please feel free to make us your homepage and/or add as much, or as little to the forums as you like... this is YOUR show, this is YOUR website and we look forward to hearing from you soon!

Best Wishes

JOHN MASON
Classic Gear
www.bristolfilmstudios.com
Uncle Joe

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If any of the other forum members think like me, then the chances of allowing any of my cars to be driven by anyone else are non-existant...maybe its a good idea to change the shows format? I'm sure you would get more response.
classicgear

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uncle Joe wrote:
If any of the other forum members think like me, then the chances of allowing any of my cars to be driven by anyone else are non-existant...maybe its a good idea to change the shows format? I'm sure you would get more response.

This could of course be just sat stationary or if people were happy to show their car in motion then that would be great. The only person who would be driving cars would be Chris Serle, who himself has an Aston Martin DB 2-4, so the cars would be in the safest hands, and also fully insured for him to drive... failing that, it would also be possible for you to drive Chris in the car around, that way no-one would drive your car except for you!

We are looking to work WITH people to accomodate what they want, not stand on peoples feet over this!

I hope that this answers your question, without having to change the shows format!
Uncle Joe

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, it answers my question perfectly. I feel sure that you will get some positive response now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Classic & Vintage Cars, Lorries, Vans, Motorcycles etc - General Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: