classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

Meeting people
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Motoring & Collectables (inc Classic Caravans)
Flasshcom

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:50 pm    Post subject: Meeting people Reply with quote

Hey every one....

I know that some of us dont live in the uk..... but i was thinking that maybe if you havent done it before that we should all get together and meet up....... As we are all up for a laugh and i think that everyone would get on really well.......

Its great talking to people on the net ect.... and you guys and gals have been so welcoming and take interest in new people like me that join the forum so i thought that it would be even better to actually meet the people that we can......

WHAT DO YOU THINK?????
James_N

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll gladly come to the Maldives if your paying Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Motoring & Collectables (inc Classic Caravans) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: