classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

Digital camera choice?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Motoring & Collectables (inc Classic Caravans)
buzzy bee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:14 pm    Post subject: Digital camera choice? Reply with quote

Hi

I want a digital camera to take photos for my website and to just tke photos of stuff at shows, what features does everyone thenink I should go for?

Cheers

Dave
Old-Nail

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine is a Cannon Ixus 750.

Seems to do everything I want to do with a compact, I think all compact digitals are pretty good these days with similar performance and features so choice is more likely down to price or particular brand preference.
admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah most digi cameras do a decent job, I've always had Sony but probably no better/worse than anything else. If you aim to do a lot of web publishing, it may be worth spending some time planning what software you'll use (if you're not already sorted that is) to reduce images down to a usable filesize/resolution for web use.

R
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Motoring & Collectables (inc Classic Caravans) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: