classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

WANTED - MK1 Fiesta - Lights/ Windscreen wiper wiring plug
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Restoration Advice
Angbav

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:45 pm    Post subject: WANTED - MK1 Fiesta - Lights/ Windscreen wiper wiring plug Reply with quote

Hi does anyone have in their boxes of spares,

A MK1 Fiesta wiring harness plug that plugs into the back of the light/windscreen wipers switch stalks.[/img] Very Happy

Any help would be much appreciated and i am willing to pay for the plug, so if you have one please contact me.

(I have a MK1 Transit motorhome and purchased a set of MK1 Fiesta stalks off ebay, because in indicator stalk was playing up on my transit. This got me thinking i would like the lights and wipers set up off the new stalks.)

Thank you
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Restoration Advice All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: