classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

New Year's resolutions
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Motoring & Collectables (inc Classic Caravans)
admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:22 pm    Post subject: New Year's resolutions Reply with quote

Yup its the time of year when my folks ask me what my resolutions are going to be. And every year I have no idea what to reply with. I'll have to give it some thought before the weekend - anyone got any automotive resolutions already lined up???

I think mine will be to progress with the Dodge to a noticeable extent. For Crimbo I got a book on racing car transporters (German text only though Mad ) and it features in there. I should really get the old girl moving along, so I think that might be my plan for the year (along with everything else)

R
buzzy bee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

New year resolutions, to get the pick up in mot and I like the idea of a stationary engine in the garage to power a few tools!

Also to get fit by riding my push bike or Penny farthing!

Cheers

Dave
PACresta

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2007 must be the year i get my PA back on the road, its all there just need to get everything together. Jobs i see as obsticles are: roof gutters to fit (right job, have had one go Confused ) front and rear screens and roof lining. Other than that all should be fine Rolling Eyes
Scotty

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get out more - especially in the Chevy, only did 400 miles in her last year. Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Motoring & Collectables (inc Classic Caravans) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: