classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

1947 Cadillac
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> All our old cars, vans, lorries etc
pablo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:39 am    Post subject: 1947 Cadillac Reply with quote

Hi.
I have just about completed the restoration of a 1947 4 door cadillac.Some of the body panels went away for sandblasting.On Monday after 6 month i got told one panel was beyond repair,this was just as the carpets were going in.It takes for ever to source and ship from the states so i thought i would come on here to see if anyone with more knowledge than me could help.The panel i need is the continuation of the wheel arch.The half that is on the rear passengerside door.If anyone has done a 47 and the doner car has one on let me know.Or if there is any were i can get one quicker than the US.Thanx.
Pablo.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> All our old cars, vans, lorries etc All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: