classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

Where To Go
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Motoring & Collectables (inc Classic Caravans)
gillberry

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:49 pm    Post subject: Where To Go Reply with quote

my other half is having a discussion with one of our car clubs on where to have shows with things to do for all ages and somewhere that you whould be able to camp/caravan on site (dogs welcome) rather than miles away from where you should be showing the cars - so all you people out there can you give us some ideas of where you could meet for a get together
giggles

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hear that Bolsover Castle is nice.....

Laughing
gillberry

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

some one else had said that one just a shame you can not stay on site Laughing
giggles

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Simon! Laughing We've got our camping sorted now. Just got to make sure that the cars and caravans are up to the trip.
gillberry

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

today might be the day for the first run round the block with the sceptre & caravan all fingers & toes crossed then we will see if it can make a long journey
giggles

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would cross my toes for you, but seeing as I sprained my ankle cutting the grass the morning, that might be a bit painfull!

Good luck. Wink Mike has fitted the replacement rad in the Snipe and is on a test drive round the block. Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Motoring & Collectables (inc Classic Caravans) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: