classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

Help finding an Imp?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> All our old cars, vans, lorries etc
Incrediblechi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:35 pm    Post subject: Help finding an Imp? Reply with quote

Hello all, I'm a new member, and im looking for help finding an Imp or variant thereof. Its for my first project, Always loved these cars as my dad had four of them, just never had the itch (or the time) till now.

I could do with help on where to best search. Ive been trying the normal eBay, classic car sites search but nothing is showing up, I've tried all the variants, Singer Chamois and Sunbeam Stiletto etc, but there seems to be very few.

Could anyone recommend anywhere else i might find one that needs to be rebuilt/cared for?

I am based in Staffordshire

Thanks in advance
badhuis

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good choice!
I always have had a running Imp or Chamois or Van since 30 years. Now a 1967 Chamois which I have since 1999.
Best way to look for one would probably in asking if someone knows one for sale on the Imp Club forum.
Excellent forum, very helpful & excellent club!
http://forum.theimpclub.co.uk/
RotaryBri

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Imp club will be displaying a large number of cars at the Heritage Museum at Gaydon this Sunday. If you cannot get there I will have a look to see if any are for sale.
PM me with your phone number.

I will be at the next stand the CSMA with my NSU Ro80 if any forum members will be there.

RotaryBri

1976 NSU Ro80
Incrediblechi

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, thanks guys, that was more than i bargained for! i cant make the show but id really appreciate the help!

I'll PM my number should you find anything.

Thanks again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> All our old cars, vans, lorries etc All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: