classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

Building a spray booth or just controlling dust. Low Cost
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Motoring & Collectables (inc Classic Caravans)
Peter_L

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:57 pm    Post subject: Building a spray booth or just controlling dust. Low Cost Reply with quote

There are many manufactured telescopic poles that can be used to hold up dust sheets, plastic sheets, tarps etc. This idea (youtube) shows a low cost idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJfsANAU6fw

The video may leave a bit to be desired and even the piece of wood, but using the caulking gun or better still a ratchet clamp I can see it is possible to build some inexpensive devices.

I am going to be looking at making some to screen off part of the house when the old kitchen area is renovated. In the past we have used 4x2 and built a temporary wall then screened it off with HD plastic.

I have already done some sketches and introducing a couple of ideas to make them more universal.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Motoring & Collectables (inc Classic Caravans) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: