classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

any other 1932 Opels in UK
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Classic & Vintage Cars, Lorries, Vans, Motorcycles etc - General Chat
earlyamerican

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:02 pm    Post subject: any other 1932 Opels in UK Reply with quote

Hi I recently bought an OPEL 1932 1.2 right hand drive and cannot find any others in UK. The back brakes had to be relined owing to previous owner fitting
diff cover upside down and putting in a light oil well overfull. Sent off brakes and had returned re shod with carrier TNT -- they did not arrive and now am trying to have replacements made.
If there is another 1932 OPEL 1.2 in UK I would very much appreciate contact as I am unsure if the rear and front are exact so that I can use front as a pattern
Any help very much appreciated

(title amended, RJ)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Classic & Vintage Cars, Lorries, Vans, Motorcycles etc - General Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: