classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

Now that's a Christmas present!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Motoring & Collectables (inc Classic Caravans)
Old-Nail

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:53 pm    Post subject: Now that's a Christmas present! Reply with quote

No...I didn't get it but one can always hope!

Note the wine bottles in the cylinders Cool
Uncle Joe

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old Nail, you are quite right there, it would be a nice present... and I've even got enough parts lying around to make myself a copy! Cool Or even two...
Stuchamp

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanted one of these but you know how wives are! Rolling Eyes

Scotty

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could live quite happily with both of those items in my living room, however I'm not so sure about "she who must be obeyed". Rolling Eyes

I've got spare from chromey bits for the '57 seat, I wonder if I could screw them onto an Ikea self-assembly chair - American glamour with Swedish style, how cool is that!
admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

on a more modest scale, I always thought that the kidney grille from a 70s or 80s BMW would, when laid on its back, make a good toast rack, and the NOS grille I bought yonks back for my XJ12 series 1 (but never used) would be good for vinyl albums if attached to a suitable box at the back

Rick
Uncle Joe

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scotty, after having lived in Sweden for the last few years, you know something about the place that I dont! That they have style!

Incidentally, did you know that quite a few scottish/ northern england dialect words are the same as swedish? Exclamation
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Motoring & Collectables (inc Classic Caravans) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: