classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

What is it?? Massey Ferguson model ??? Help please!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Classic & Vintage Cars, Lorries, Vans, Motorcycles etc - General Chat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:48 pm    Post subject: What is it?? Massey Ferguson model ??? Help please!! Reply with quote

As I type this I'm relatively confident of no answer, but must try. Every site I've tried has given me no, as in zero, responses.
I'm trying to identify which model of Massey Ferguson sits broken down in my drive shed. Brief description; Perkins diesel of about 60hp, 3 pt hitch, pto, serial number on id plate at base of console is 9AT72249 (which does not conform with any data I've been able to find), it has a front end loader which is model MF34 with the serial number L8118707. The fenders go over the tires and have a "squared" top, there are two chromed round circles on either side of the cowling at the front. It has power steering (actually it is the steering that has failed). I doneed someone's help to identify this unit so I can buy the correct parts and shop manuel to work on bringing this back to life. Any help is appreciated. Thanks Jim
admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jim

I'm not an expert on these matters (or any other for that matter!), but I thought I'd reply just to show that there is life around here!! do you have any inkling as to what age it might be??? if you can get a digital photo emailed over, I can have a look through a huge classic tractors book I have, see if a match can be found.

cheers
Rick
www.oldclassiccar.co.uk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Classic & Vintage Cars, Lorries, Vans, Motorcycles etc - General Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: