classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

the "Old GTO" garage
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> All our old cars, vans, lorries etc
old gto

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:29 am    Post subject: the "Old GTO" garage Reply with quote

I was asked in another thread to post some pictures of our old Chevy. So here is a link to my page. On the left side, there is a link to "photo albums", and there will be our 1966 Pontiac GTO, 1969 Pontiac Grand Prix, 1931 Chevy 2 door coach "resto-rod", and my wife`s 1965 Ford Mustang.
http://home.bellsouth.net/p/s/community.dll?ep=16&groupid=238584&ck
kaybee

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi GTO, very very nice display, well done! The '66 GTO is my favourite of the GTO run. A couple of weeks ago I went to check a car for an interstate friend, the guy we visited had 2 '66 GTO convertibles under tarps, wow! , but not for sale unfortunately. Looked to have been there for years, and will probably stay there like that....nuts Shocked . Your Chevy looks a little out of place in the corner....like it needs a friend Very Happy Cheers, Col.
Scotty

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still got the pic of your wee one on the running board Jim?
old gto

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes! For those who haven`t seen it before...I was working in the garage one evening, while my little helper was chatting away. Soon, I noticed he was quiet...but he usually tells me if he`s going into the house. So I turned, and saw this......
buzzy bee

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Now that is cool!!

I am allways looking for new places to sleep! Very Happy

Cheers

Dave

P.s... Old Gto, that workshop is really good, I like the fact you have a lounge area!! I will bring this up with the blacksmith I work for!!
Scotty

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still one of our favourite pictures Jim. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> All our old cars, vans, lorries etc All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: