classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

1st April 2007 Goodwood Breakfast club
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Show News, Reports, Press Releases & Photographs
john-saab

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:39 pm    Post subject: 1st April 2007 Goodwood Breakfast club Reply with quote

The morning started with drizzle but the journey to Goodwood provided a bit of sunshine.
I felt like i was driving in the wrong direction as i passed many of the cars going to Amberley Museum...but it was Goodwood first.
The day was billed as an Italian day but as ever you could spend a couple of hrs in the car park.
For anyone who hasnt been the breakfast club is a free event and is getting bigger and bigger...it is held on teh first Sunday of the month and each meet has a theme. Details of up coming meetings here...
http://www.goodwood.co.uk/breakfastclub/
There were plenty of red cars there...not really my thing but there was also plenty to keep us non speed freaks busy...

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v644/john-saab/100_5705.jpg
[/img]

So with that done it was off to Amberley Very Happy[/img]
buzzy bee

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

More great pictures!!

I had a good giggle at the scooter with the trailer!!

Cheers for sharing them with us!

Cheers

Dave
Old-Nail

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great pictures once again!

Hmmm.... I can just see my Austin Somerset painted in the same blue as that Xk Jag.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Show News, Reports, Press Releases & Photographs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: