classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

Car Shows abroad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Show News, Reports, Press Releases & Photographs
Premier Tools

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:51 pm    Post subject: Car Shows abroad Reply with quote

Hi

I am new here and have just been reading through the posts and came across the car shows section.

Does anyone here ever go to the Spanish car shows, I am going to the Motortec in Madrid this year with a company that I work for. Last year we went to one in Marbella and I had a really good time.

In the middle of may, the SOL classic Car Club will join the 5th Gibraltar Rally and last year there were 70 classic cars that took part, with any luck we can go to that also, being on the Costa del Sol a lot means that Gibraltar isn't that far

Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Show News, Reports, Press Releases & Photographs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: