classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

BODGERS!
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> All our old cars, vans, lorries etc
rdover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

62rebel wrote:
i sense a bit of LRDG ingenuity surfacing here.......

LRDG?
Penman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi
rdover wrote:
62rebel wrote:
i sense a bit of LRDG ingenuity surfacing here.......

LRDG?

Long Range Desert Group.

If they couldn't bodge it they nicked a vehicle off the other side, Rommel's Raiders. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Uncle Joe

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can easily tell who the youngsters are sometimes..... they dont know british history....Laughing

UJ
62rebel

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i were a wee nobbin of a lad when i first heard the skirl of bagpipes and the hair went up on the back of my neck. i may ha' been BORN in the States but there's more than a dram of Scots' Blood in my veins. i studied western history in college and still do as a pastime, and the Tommy has always been a favorite subject to investigate. i'm no Anglophile, mind; the Crown has a lot to answer for just as our own Government has. it's the British mindset; the historical pluck and (until you just said it) a sense of one's palce in the world. our own people have lost this sense of being and grasp at fantastic and mythical cultures from Africa and the Middle East to base their ethos on.
i do hate what Hollywood does to the British though...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> All our old cars, vans, lorries etc All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: