classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

Goverment plan new safety initiative.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Motoring & Collectables (inc Classic Caravans)
Old-Nail

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:23 pm    Post subject: Goverment plan new safety initiative. Reply with quote

In a leaked document from 10 Downing Street, plans for new government road 'safety' proposals have been uncovered.

A spokesman at No10 today attempted to deny that the new initiative was yet another way of fleecing the hard pressed motorist.

Transport, diversity and minister for social cohesion Ino Better MP. claimed that the new 'safety' cameras are necessary to prevent further injury - especially to children.

" It has come to our attention that accidents in the festive season rise due to inexperienced motorists using access speed, this tends to make their vehicles skid off the road on the corners - clearly something must be done".
"This is clearly a health and safety matter" said another government insider, "it's for your own good".

The new cameras will be installed before Christmas and come into force on Christmas day, anyone caught speeding through them will not face prison as they are too full but could be sent to bed without supper.

The latest government proposals (above)

Jack Straw stated "What an excellent idea, we must impliment this immediately except in my constituency." while Prime Minister Gordon Brown said "Lessons have been learned" (again) Wink
Job-Rated

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.loosechange-band.co.uk/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Motoring & Collectables (inc Classic Caravans) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: