classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

Help required from local North Suffolk classic owners
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> All our old cars, vans, lorries etc
Neil Springall

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:34 pm    Post subject: Help required from local North Suffolk classic owners Reply with quote

Good Evening Everyone,

My name is Neil Springall and i have a vintage and classic wedding car company in the North Suffolk area of Beccles (www.styleandgracecars.co.uk)

On Sunday 1st June 2008 between 14:00hrs and 18:00hrs in Redisham, nr Beccles (Post code NR34 8LU), my father will be opening his gardens of approximately 1.5 to 2 acres in aid of the East Anglian Air Ambulance.

We are kindly looking for local vintage & classic car owners to help support this event by displaying their car in the gorunds of the open gardens. In truth we are able to show about 15 cars in total and whilst i have five of them if required, it would be great of local owners could make up the lions share of the cars on display as i have a number of tasks throughout the day to help support my parents with raising as much charity money as possible.

Of course there will be no charge for those of you who can show your cars, but sadly likewise we will be unable to pay you for your time. We are hoping that that we can attract up to 10 -15 of you to come along.

If you are interested, please reply to this post and we ca link u with more details.

Kind Regards

Neil Springall
Neil Springall

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:47 pm    Post subject: List of cars already earmarked from my fleet... Reply with quote

1934 Chrysler Kew Six
1949 Bentley MkVI
1952 Austin Sheerline
1954 Bentley R Type
1974 Daimler DS420 Limousine

If you live in the area, we would really appreciate the support to an event which promises to be very enjoyable. As well as the cars and the gardens, there are plans for a refreshment and plant stall and a stand for the East Anglian Air Ambulance. In previous years, we have attracted over 100 visitors to the gardens and this year it has been advertised to over 450 local e-mail addresses, so we are hoping to break the 150 or 200 people barrier.

Regards

Neil Springall

If you are interested, please could you contact me through this forum.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> All our old cars, vans, lorries etc All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: