classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

MG and Morris 10 engines, anything interchange ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Mechanical Restoration
Rusty

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:08 pm    Post subject: MG and Morris 10 engines, anything interchange ? Reply with quote

I went over to a local farm today and retrieved some series 2 Minor parts off a wreck for a friend, and while I was there I spotted a Morris 10 squashed up in a gully and completly ruined, "BUT" the engine and a few smaller items, (like the semaphores, I grabbed those) are still in it. The farmer is willing to lift it out with his loader so I can grab the engine if I want it but I arn't shure whether its worth the effort. I don't know anyone with a 10, and although I know the same series of engines was used in the MG TC, Y, ect I don't know if they are closly enough related that anything would interchange. If some bits would fit MGs then someone may have a use for it but if its only good for 10s I don't realy think it would be worth getting it as I doubt I would ever find someone who needed it. Does anyone know if any of the 10 bits are usefull to the MG brigade ?
Graham
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Mechanical Restoration All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: