classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

Bailey Mikado
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Motoring & Collectables (inc Classic Caravans)
TonyS

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:00 pm    Post subject: Bailey Mikado Reply with quote

Hi, I have a 1966 Bailey Mikado that I intend to restore. We bought it in 1989 and used it foe a number of years for holidays, but when I took my Riley 4/72 off the road for restoration it was left unused for many years. I now want to restore it and make it waterproof once again so that we can use it for shows and holidays. Have any of you advice on the best approach to restoration, I will put photos on in the near future when I suss out how to do it! TonyS
Panhead_mike

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:16 am    Post subject: '66 and '68 Bailey Reply with quote

Tony

I just posted a note about restoring my '68 Mikado T Bailey. Have you started yet? I have only gotten as far as to tear out the lower inside back wall.
Apparently previous owners had a problem with backing it up !

There is also a very small group on Facebook in Canada/US called the Bailey Bunch. Worth taking a look at for ideas but not much for details.

Mike in NS
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Motoring & Collectables (inc Classic Caravans) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: