classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

Find my Herald 12/50 CFF 967C
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Classic & Vintage Cars, Lorries, Vans, Motorcycles etc - General Chat
mike

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:18 pm    Post subject: Find my Herald 12/50 CFF 967C Reply with quote

Hi, I am searching for a Triumph Herald 12/50 saloon reg. CFF 967 C, that was owned by a friend of mine back in 1990. It was being overhauled at Wyvern Service Station, Ombersley Road, Worcester at the time. The eventual colour was, and still is I believe red and white. Any information on this much loved car would be gratefully received.

My contact details are mike@thenest.fsnet.co.uk

If you have any information then please make contact as I have hundreds of photographs and information about the rebuild that I would be happy to share.

Many thanks,

Mike
James22391

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:01 pm    Post subject: Dvla Reply with quote

Hi,
according to the dvla http://www.vehiclelicence.gov.uk/EvlPortalApp/application;JSESSIONID_EvlPortalApp=DfChklSpX4fsKm9exxY5XjCTxwD5hl6oURW7fbY3SCm34X1SKJtl!969731496!-1428707164?pageid=Vehicle+Enquiry&portletid=VehicleEnquiry&portletns=VehicleEnquiry_en&wfevent=link.next

your vehicle's last v5 was issued on the 08/02/05.
and is apparently still red.
mike

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:18 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Hi, thanks for your time to reply. I managed to get some limited information, similar to what you supplied. I am still seeking contact information of the current owner though. Any ideas?

Thanks again,

Mike
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Classic & Vintage Cars, Lorries, Vans, Motorcycles etc - General Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: