|See Homepage.||This page: Preserved lorries feature in this PC screensaver|
Classic Commercial Vehicles at the Gaydon Lorry show 2005
Free screensaver for anyone interested in old trucks & lorries, only at oldclassiccar.co.uk!
Download this s/saver featuring old trucks
This particular screensaver contains 20 photographs of larger lorries, all taken at the 2005 lorry meeting at Gaydon museum in Worcestershire. If you'd rather have a s/saver featuring light commercial vehicles, motorcycles or cars, have a look at the main screensaver page on oldclassiccar.co.uk
All the photos used were taken at the 2005 meeting, which had a good cross-section of British 'lorries' and American 'trucks'. There were also lightweight commercials in attendance, but as I've already got a screensaver available that features lighter vans and pickups, I've reserved this download for heavier wagons only.
This s/saver features some fabulously restored lorries, such as
Bedford, Commer, AEC, Albion, Leyland, Morris, Diamond T, Ford Thames, Dodge, ERF, Jensen & Vulcan
All 20 pics appear in the full version, a cut-down version containing 9 images is available for users on a slower dial-up connection.
Instructions (PC version only)
1. Click on the screensaver you wish to download (see further down)
2. When prompted, save the .exe application file to your PC C: drive & make a note of where you put it
3. Using Windows Explorer, find the file you just downloaded
4. Double click on the file (lorry.exe or lorry_s.exe) to fire it up
5. A grey window shows on screen
6. You can preview the screensaver before installing, just click Run
7. Any keypress or mouse movement will cancel the screensaver
8. To install the screensaver, click the Install option in the grey window
9. You're done! the classic lorries screensaver is now your default
10. When you've had enough of it you can go back into your Display settings in MS Windows, and reset to another screensaver if you wish
If you're not too confident with updating your PC settings in this way, it is best to get someone who knows more about this kind of thing to do it. It has been tested on my own PC (running Windows XP) and works ok with Internet Explorer 6.0 and Firefox 1.0 browsers. No guarantees, warranties or anything else that it'll work on every new, derelict or ancient PC out there! I can't take responsibility for anyone re-configuring their Windows settings by trying this - however it should be fine, but it does require a little knowledge by the user to install it.
Full 20 photo s/saver 2.07Mb
Cut-down 9 photo s/saver 1.13Mb
You can also get a copy of a military vehicles s/saver here.
|Old Classic Car (C) R. Jones 2020. Content not to be reproduced elsewhere.|
|Website by ableweb.|