classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

1950's or 1960's Static Wanted
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Motoring & Collectables (inc Classic Caravans)
yorkshireretro

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:52 pm    Post subject: 1950's or 1960's Static Wanted Reply with quote

i have always wanted a 1950's or 1960's static caravan, does anyone know of one for sale anywhere or any caravan parks who still have a lot of old models on site? there was a really nice 1950's Bluebird on ebay recently but it was up in the highlands and transportation was too expensive Sad cheers,
Barry Lord

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a site at Claverley in Shropshire (near Bridgnorth) which has at least one late 50's/early 60's Bluebird on it and two 1960's Pembertons.
yorkshireretro

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the info, i called in at a caravan park at Knaresborough last week who had once been in the Caravan magazine as "the campsite that time forgot" - loads of 60's and 70's statics and a nice cheltenham but none were available for sale... my quest continues!! if anyone does see a 50's - 70's static on their travels (pref in the north) do let me know, we are wanting to get one or two and see about opening up a vintage camp site Smile
rangerover125

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure how far you want to travel but Proctors Pleasure Park Barrow upon Soar is full of old Pembertons etc, not to mention some very old tourers.
It is very run down nowdays and mainly used by boat owners and fishermen
janetb25

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if you are still looking but I am trying to find a good home for a 1950 Pemberton
yorkshireretro

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rangerover125 wrote:
I'm not sure how far you want to travel but Proctors Pleasure Park Barrow upon Soar is full of old Pembertons etc, not to mention some very old tourers.
It is very run down nowdays and mainly used by boat owners and fishermen

thanks for that Smile i've googled them and will be giving them a call to see if they have anything
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Motoring & Collectables (inc Classic Caravans) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: