classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

Does anyone know where to get window stays?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Motoring & Collectables (inc Classic Caravans)
Jonnie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:46 pm    Post subject: Does anyone know where to get window stays? Reply with quote

Hi,
For the last couple of years I have been restoring a vintage showmans living waggon ... I thought I would have it finished by now but these things always seem to take longer than you think!
Anyhow it`s getting there and I am now looking for some window stays for the mollycroft vents. They should be chrome and are shown in the following picture.

Does anybody here know where I might find some of these? Any help would be appreciated.
Jon
Peter_L

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A quick "Google" "Images" Window Stays" turned this up.

It is in Australia, Scroll down to page 40

http://www.authenticlightingandhardware.com/window-casement-hopper-sash-whitco-window-fittings-stays-florentine-antique-bronze-barrelbolts-sashlifts.htm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Motoring & Collectables (inc Classic Caravans) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: