classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

Cheltenham Caravan £7650.00
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Motoring & Collectables (inc Classic Caravans)
gresham flyer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:05 am    Post subject: Cheltenham Caravan £7650.00 Reply with quote

The beach hut caravan company are selling a 3 berth Cheltenham caravan for £7650.00 on Ebay. Shocked

Instead of the original Cheltenham caravan interior,we are treated to a Beach Hut extravaganza. Sad

Yippee,lets all rip out the original interiors of our Viking,Carlight,Eccles,Safari and Winchester caravans and retro fit them out in strippy deckchair material,coloured flags,laminate flooring,cooler drinks cabinet,and plasma Tv etc.

We could then double the value of our assets. Very Happy

Be the best cool dude at your local Vintage Rally next summer,strutting around in your bermuda shorts and quif hairstyle.
Oh and junk your vintage or period tow vehicle.....get a Dub Van Cool

Gresham
Dalek63

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I seen that 'van for sale Dude ! Real hip ultra cool. We will be doing the same to our recently recovered Hemley's. Get rid of that old stuffy period oak and gas lit interior and get hip with the trend of the " Cool caravan "

Seriously I blame that crap book "our cool caravan" which seems to have started a trend for tarting up our beloved old caravans to look like a whores reception room! A few weeks ago on ebay there was a small 1960's Sprite which had been " done", all the usual strips, loud paint and bunting and it was on for over £2000 which it made quickly and sold for I think £2500 ish. Also on at the same time another Sprite, same model same age, but in MINT original condition........... made £600. Now where the F..k is the sence in that ! Makes me MADDDDDD ! Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Shocked
gillberry

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we had laughed about that you but a old caravan some material and list is as "Cath Kidston" then sit back and wait to see who has silly money to spend on it Very Happy
Bayliss Thomas

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All just a passing whimsical fad, it will be all over soon. Laughing
gresham flyer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope so. Sad

I like the period cottage or gentlemans private mayfair club look myself and the public do, by the way they flock around our caravan at events.

But if you need to sell something boring and bland, why not give it the Cath Kidson look and double your money. Very Happy

Then you could buy that period Eccles that only made about £2500.00 on ebay this week. Question I did not view the caravan but thought it looked ok going by the photo`s.

Gresham
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Motoring & Collectables (inc Classic Caravans) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: