classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

Classic car keys
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Restoration Advice
JC T ONE

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:09 am    Post subject: Classic car keys Reply with quote

Nice to know that there are still companies/shops around, that can do you a new key Cool

Many years ago, when I found a Rover P6 V8 in the local scrapyard, was it missing all its keys.
After a friend of mine bought it, I helped him in removing all the original locks, incl the ignition/steering wheel lock.

he then took them to http://www.dani.dk/ and they made him new keys, for the whole car, without tampering with anything.

They could cut them from the little numbers, stamped into the back, of the cast housing.

They have 724 million different key codes (strictly confidential) as the only company in the whole world, can cut a key,
and send it to you, if you just Email them your lock number.

2 weeks ago, I finally went inthere, and had a new key cut for my glowebox lid, this only took me 12 years Rolling Eyes
maybe I would have done it sooner, if the lid was locked, when I found the car Wink

Hope this can help someone, in the same situations I had.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Restoration Advice All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: