classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

!960's police car radio wanted
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Your Adverts & Ebay 'finds'
ady

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:55 pm    Post subject: !960's police car radio wanted Reply with quote

I have a Wolseley 6/110 that i am restoring.It will be a police rep but to finish it off I am looking for the period type radio for the interior.If anybody has or knows of anything for sale please let me know.
Regards
Ady
ajlelectronics

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:00 pm    Post subject: Re: !960's police car radio wanted Reply with quote

ady wrote:
I have a Wolseley 6/110 that i am restoring.It will be a police rep but to finish it off I am looking for the period type radio for the interior.If anybody has or knows of anything for sale please let me know.
Regards
Ady

I have a collection of Pye equipment that was going to be put onto the Amateur bands but have never got round to it. Not sure what I have in my pile, but likely to have dash mount Westminsters. MAY also have a
remote mount Westminster and Cambridge. Good chance of a Police motorcycle Westminster and a Pye base station too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Your Adverts & Ebay 'finds' All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: