classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

1990 Suzuki Vitara JLX Jeep.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> All our old cars, vans, lorries etc
Billf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:25 am    Post subject: 1990 Suzuki Vitara JLX Jeep. Reply with quote

Good morning from another bloody red hot day here in North Cyprus.

I may have the chance to buy this 22 years old Suzuki Vitara Jeep. It's a 1600, and i know the head gasket has gone twice so maybe the head could be warped now. There are a lot of these little Jeeps on the island. And there is a massive scrap yard on the outskirts of Nicosia. So should be able to get a parts OK, but of course as soon they know i'm english the price will shoot up Lol.

Bodywork is a bit tatty but solid, and fairly easy to sort out. Inside also a bit tatty, but again not too bad to sort out.

I could do with a project over the winter now i am retired, and this would keep me busy. Does anyone know what kind of price this would be in the UK. I just need a guide line as what to offer, as all Motor Cars here are very expensive. Even old cars.

[img]

[/img]

[img]

[/img]

[img]

[/img]
Rick
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks ok doesn't it, have a look on autotrader.co.uk and see where they're at price-wise would be my suggestion. Coincidentally we've just bought a later Grand Vitara V6 for 'er indoors to use.

RJ
OCC & classic car merchandise (Austin, Ford ++):
https://www.redbubble.com/people/OldClassicCar/shop
Billf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Rick.

Yes it would be a nice project, and keep me busy as well. Looks as if £500/600 is the value for the Jeep.

Will let you know.

Thanks.

Bill.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> All our old cars, vans, lorries etc All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: