classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

1965 Morris Minor 2 door
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Your Adverts & Ebay 'finds'
peppiB

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:52 pm    Post subject: 1965 Morris Minor 2 door Reply with quote

After much heart searching I have decided to sell my beloved Cath, a 1965 2 door Moggy. I have owned her for 10 years and in 2006 she underwent substantial bodywork repairs and a bare metal respray (Mercedes China Blue is her colour)

She currently suffers from a misfire, but does run.

Last year she had a new dynamo, battery and as late as November a brand new radiator.

I am finding it increasingly difficult to work on my cars and sadly even if I do take Cath out I cannot get my mobility scooter in her so am stuck at the car wherever I go.

It is 8 years since the respray so she is starting to show that around the edges. The photo is an historic one as the current monsoons make it difficult to get decent pics, but in any case before selling I would like any prospective owner to inspect her for themselves as I cannot crawl underneath her and am therefore unable to give condition reports. She is MOT'd til the end of March and taxed til the end of April.

I would prefer her to go to someone who will look after and care for her so putting her on here rather than fleabay. Price will be by negotiation after a potential buyer has viewed to make sure there are no accusations of a rip off

I can be contacted either by PM or on 07866301192. Specific photos can be supplied on request, except for under the car as I cannot get down there!! Car is in Newcastle upon Tyne
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Your Adverts & Ebay 'finds' All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: