classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

My Car + Caravan
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Motoring & Collectables (inc Classic Caravans)
James_N

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Cornish Lass Smile

I was going to do a bit more this weekend but ive had bigger problems.

I should of known something like this would happen, leaving my car accross the road from the pub last night.

Looks like it was kids. Nothing was on show (as you can see, the seats were down), and apart from a cd and magalite torch in the glovebox, there was nothing really to steal. Looks like they smashed the window just because they could:

buzzy bee

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

I hate it when people do stuff for no reason, they must be real bored! I used to get bored sometimes when I was younger, like everyone I supose but I never smashed anyones window! Little b**g**s!!

You will have to get into fixing cars aswell as caravans now! hehe

Cheers

Dave
cornish_lass

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh no, bas****ds Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

My heart goes out to you. Mindless destruction really makes me cross. When I lived up country, my house was burgled three times in one year, not the same I realize, but the destruction that was caused was senseless like yours. So much wasted time and money had to be used just to clear up after whoever did it.

I know what I would do if I caught up with them, and you are probably feeling much the same Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

On a brighter note, I hear the bin bag on the window look is in vogue at the moment Wink Wink

Good luck

Cornish Lass
Robin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello James, I am new to this forum and have read your posting with interest as I used to own a 1966 Cassetta. It was 26 years old when I bought it for £800.00. I eventually sold her to a member of one of the classic caravan clubs. It was in very good condition so I didnt have to attempt the work you are doing and I take my hat off to you for attempting it (and succeeding). All I did was get it re-sealed and have it professionally re-sprayed. I will watch your postings with interest. Good Luck
Regards
Robin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Motoring & Collectables (inc Classic Caravans) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: