classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

Fuel pressure from unknown GP pump?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Restoration Advice
Brewster

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2024 5:08 pm    Post subject: Fuel pressure from unknown GP pump? Reply with quote

I?ve got a serious over-fuelling problem with my Mk2 Humber Sceptre. The Weber 28/36 carb has been ultrasonically cleaned and seems to be fine. I?m now looking at the fuel pump, an Italian made GP unit, to see if that?s the problem. I?m waiting for a fuel pressure gauge to be delivered in a couple of days but would anyone know if that carb is suitable for the car or what pressure it puts out? There seems to be very little info on it on the web.

Bruce
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Restoration Advice All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: