classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

Aug 5th 2007 Horse Shoe Inn Willaston Nantwich
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Show News, Reports, Press Releases & Photographs
UKdave2002

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:00 am    Post subject: Aug 5th 2007 Horse Shoe Inn Willaston Nantwich Reply with quote

Horse Shoe Inn is a favourite on a Sunday for classic cars any way, but 5th of Aug 2007 is their official classic car day. So South Cheshire crew make a note in you diaries !!!

Dave
buzzy bee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

I have wanted to go to this pub for ages especially on this classic car event. I have allways missed it but went for a quick look last friday night and found me and my mate falling asleep in the leather chairs in the snug!! Great pub!

So do they have any unoficial meets on sundays then?

Cheers

Dave
admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the heads up UKD, do they get classics most Sundays then??

I remember going to a small gathering at the Elephant, possibly organised by the South Cheshire club

Rick
UKdave2002

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More so in the spring /summer that said there were a couple of huge US 1930’s cars there a couple of weeks ago, it nothing that’s organised, people going out and stopping at the pub. There are a number of regulars who either have old cars or are in the industry. The Aug 5th day is the only “official” car day they organise.

Dave
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Show News, Reports, Press Releases & Photographs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: