classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

Epoxy -Mastic 121
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Bodywork & Paint Restoration
UKdave2002

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:32 am    Post subject: Epoxy -Mastic 121 Reply with quote

Hi

I'm looking at this product http://www.rust.co.uk/epoxy-mastic.cfm, its a 2 pack primer (non poisonous Smile ) primer, did well in the Practical Classic tests recently, anyone expirience of using it ?

Dave
Uncle Joe

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UK, if you apply that stuff exactly as recommended, it cant be beaten by anything else on todays market! I even started using it myself a while ago!

If you think I am being overly positive, trawl the web and check out comments about it.

In case you didnt know, the owner of the Company is a member of this forum, though he hasnt posted for a while!

UJ
UKdave2002

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks UJ, how long have you been using it? and why is it different to normal 2 pack primer?

Dave
buzzy bee

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UJ, Who is the owner?

Cheers

Dave
Uncle Joe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UK: Think of it as a two pack Rust Preventative paint, a kind of high build topcoat. I've been using it ever since I discovered it last year, so not long really. I started after finding out (by trawling) that nobody had the slightest negative comment about it.

The owner of the company, is well known within european rust prevention circles, and has a very good reputation for rustproofing things like oil rigs, and military stuff. Even Scania use him. I asked some guys I know there, even they had no complaints!

There is a topic somewheere on the forum regarding this!

UJ
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Bodywork & Paint Restoration All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: