classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

repairs
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Bodywork & Paint Restoration
Fearless Frank

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:17 pm    Post subject: repairs Reply with quote

hi everyone i am new on here and not sure i am on the rite forum,
but does anybody know of a good body repair garage near norwich (norfolk) any help will be appreciated.

"frank"
buzzy bee

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Welcome to the site, and I am sure someone may have a contact for you. What cars are you interested in/have?

Cheers

Dave
Fearless Frank

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:08 pm    Post subject: repairs Reply with quote

hi dave thanks for the welcome, i love all classic cars but only have 1 its a 1984 mercedes sl280 .
what car (s) do you have ?

"frank"
Job-Rated

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!
I forget the name of the place now, but if you pull in to the industrial estate in Hoveton where Beardshaw's is, just through Wroxham, the first place you see on the left could be worth a try. There are always lots of classics there & they do all their own restorations.
Job-Rated

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frank, ignore my last post. I spoke to the fella that did the work on my truck & he's happy to have a look & quote you.
I can personally recommend him as he did all the work on my truck & you will see pics of the finished item in my thread so you can judge for yourself.
He's very meticulous, which is what you want if you value your ride.
Let me know & I can PM you his number.
buzzy bee

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:54 pm    Post subject: Re: repairs Reply with quote

Fearless Frank wrote:
hi dave thanks for the welcome, i love all classic cars but only have 1 its a 1984 mercedes sl280 .
what car (s) do you have ?

"frank"

Hi

I am simmilar I love old cars, any kind, actually I like anything old, tools, cycles, Penny Farthings, anything really. My daily car is my first car, which is a Rover Mini Sidewalk, I love her! hehe I have a mini Clubman Estate from 1976 and I am restoring/recomisioning a 1956 Ford E83w steel back pickup aswell.

Have you done much to your SL?

Cheers

Dave
Fearless Frank

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:09 pm    Post subject: repairs Reply with quote

hello dave , about the only thing i hae done with the car is drive it !!
i'm to old now to do much im turnded 70 now , but wheni was younger i had a mg tf bought it when it was 8 months old 1956 i think , then a triump roadster (same has bergerack drives in the series)
wish i had them both now along with my 350 gold star & ajs 7r of wich only 5 made for the 1935 isle of man tt wish i had them all i'd be a millionair

happy days "frank"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Bodywork & Paint Restoration All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: