|Homepage.||This page: Austin & Morris Minis|
Classic Minis screensaver
Containing 20 photographs of the original Mini
Download this gratis at oldclassiccar.co.uk
In addition to the other classic car screensavers at oldclassiccar.co.uk, is the one available on this page, featuring the original Mini.
You can choose from two versions - the full screensaver contains all 20 photos, as shown above, and the cut-down version just 10 of these photos.
Various old Minis are featured, including examples of Mini Cooper, clubman, estate, pickup, Cooper S, 848cc basic model, and van. Roadgoing and competition Minis are included, from the earliest 1959 Mk1 examples through the Mk2 and Mk3, to an example of last-of-the-line Mini 95 (van).
Later Minis don't feature in this particular screensaver, but may well do in future versions!
Instructions (PC version only)
1. Click on the screensaver you wish to download (see further down)
2. When prompted, save the .exe application file to your PC C: drive & make a note of where you put it
3. Using Windows Explorer, find the file you just downloaded
4. Double click on the file (mini.exe or mini_small.exe) to fire it up
5. A grey window shows on screen
6. You can preview the screensaver before installing, just click Run
7. Any keypress or mouse movement will cancel the screensaver
8. To install the screensaver, click the Install option in the grey window
9. You're done! the Mini screensaver is now your default
10. When you've had enough of it you can go back into your Display settings in MS Windows, and reset to another screensaver if you wish
If you're not too confident with changing your PC settings in this way, it is probably best to get someone who knows more about this kind of thing to do it. It has been tested on my own PC (running Windows XP) and works ok with Internet Explorer 6.0 and Firefox 1.0 browsers. No guarantees, warranties or anything else that it'll work on every new or ancient PC out there! I can't take responsibility for anyone re-configuring their Windows settings by trying this - however it should be fine, but it does require a little knowledge by the user to install it.
Full 20 photo s/saver 2.23Mb
Cut-down 10 photo s/saver 1.1Mb
|www.oldclassiccar.co.uk (C) R. Jones. Content not to be reproduced elsewhere.|
|Website by ableweb.|