|Homepage.||This page: S/saver containing 10 photos of these British sportscars|
Triumph TR2 - TR6
Screensaver containing images of classic Triumphs
Download it free at www.oldclassiccar.co.uk|
There are lots of car screensavers available on oldclassiccar.co.uk, this one is specific to Triumph TR sportscars, from TR2 through TR3, TR4, TR5, TR250, and TR6. Apologies to TR7 & TR8 fans out there but I didn't have a good clear photo of a 7 or 8 to use.
The screensaver contains ten photographs of various TRs spotted at public car shows & events in recent years. All the cars were in fabulous condition, and a credit to their methodical owners.
Instructions (PC version only)
1. Click on the Triumph screensaver link (see further down)
2. When prompted, save the .exe application file to your PC C: drive & make a note of where you store it
3. Using Windows Explorer, find the file you just downloaded
4. Double click on the file (TR.exe) to fire it up
5. A grey window shows on screen
6. You can preview the screensaver before installing, just click Run
7. Any keypress or mouse movement will cancel the screensaver
8. To install the screensaver, click the Install option in the grey window
9. You're done! the classic TR sportscar screensaver is now your default
10. When you've had enough of it you can go back into your Display settings in MS Windows, and reset to another screensaver if you wish
If you're not too confident with changing your PC settings in this way, it is probably best to get someone who knows more about this kind of thing to do it. It has been tested on my own PC (running Windows XP) and works ok with Internet Explorer 6.0 and Firefox 1.0 browsers. No guarantees, warranties or anything else that it'll work on every new or ancient PC out there! I can't take responsibility for anyone re-configuring their Windows settings by trying this - however it should be fine, but it does require a little knowledge by the user to install it.
Screensaver file 1.72Mb
|www.oldclassiccar.co.uk (C) R. Jones. Content not to be reproduced elsewhere.|
|Website by ableweb.|