classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

BMC "B" Series rocker arm querie !
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Mechanical Restoration
Rusty

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't worry about it Ray, thanks to Keith, Miken, and Chris my query has been well and truly answered, and to have a now redundant thread get revived discussing something we all should all be concerned about is a "bonus"!

I don't know what the answer is, and although we don't have the population pressures out here you have in the UK it's very concerning to see the way a lot of pollys are heading. If they are not careful, there could be a lot more using the "Putin" method of addressing the problem, and that just makes me feel very glad to be out here in my little backwater !
Rusty

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just letting you all know, I brought down a set of rockers off an old Austin 1800 from up at the farm which a mate has since taken out to Michael. I haven't heard back from him yet but think he will have them in quickly because he likes to use this old Austin as a go to work car and park it outside the premises. Thanks for the advice, and when I hear how they go and whether they fit I will let you blokes know.
Graham
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Mechanical Restoration All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: