classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

Daimler Dart 8102 PJ-Can you help me?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Motoring & Collectables (inc Classic Caravans)
huck

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:25 am    Post subject: Daimler Dart 8102 PJ-Can you help me? Reply with quote

Can you help in my quest to track down Daimler Dart registration 8102 PJ?

The car belonged to my father in the 70s and was originally Grey, but now belived to be green.
I'd love to track down the car and owner in time for my fathers 60th Birthday

Thanks for reading this, any ideas?

Chris
moggiedriver

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First go to vehicle licenceing online and check that the car is still on the books at swansea, you can see if it is taxed or when it was last taxed. but nothing else.
If the number is not on the books the car has probably been scrapped.
Once you know of the cars continued existance I may be wrong but believe it is possible to have DVLA forward a letter to the last recorded keeper in certain circumstances for a small fee but they are under no obligation to do this. other than that you could ask the owners club to forward a letter to the owner if he/she is a member.
mcpartland

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Date of Liability 01 02 2002
Date of First Registration 01 08 1980
Year of Manufacture 1963
Cylinder Capacity (cc) 2548CC
CO2 Emissions Not Available
Fuel Type Petrol
Export Marker Not Applicable
Vehicle Status Unlicensed
Vehicle Colour GREEN

Just checked on the Dvla site and got the above information it looks like it was last on the road in 2002
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Motoring & Collectables (inc Classic Caravans) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: