classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

Trimmer required; Cheshire / Staffs
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Restoration Advice
UKdave2002

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:22 pm    Post subject: Trimmer required; Cheshire / Staffs Reply with quote

I live in Nantwich (south Cheshire) and am restoring a 1939 Morris 8 which requires a complete interior re-trim, can anyone advise of a trimmer? Cheers Dave
buzzy bee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check your pm's!
admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Dave

'nother one living nr Nantwich eh??! must be a lot of us closet car fans in this area!!!

cheers
Rick
(5 miles from Nantwich)
admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meant to mention, do you have any photos of the Morris?? would be interesting to see them in the Restorations thread if you get a chance!! Smile

cheers
Rick
UKdave2002

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'get some photos sorted soon, have only just completed a garage build so the restoration has been on hold during 2006 whilst I mastered bricklaying, truss construction and roof tiling!.

A also restoring an MGA so will get that posted as well.

Cheers Dave
admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you find a trimmer in the Nantwich area, I'd be interested in asking them about getting a waterproof canvas cover made up for the back of the green pickup. It'd look good, plus keep out the rain while its stored outside!! I do know of a place not far from here that advertises outside their house for car soft-tops, whether they make soft tops to suit, and could sew up a pickup bed cover as well, I'm not sure, but might call by and see what they do

Rick
UKdave2002

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rick

Buzzy has given me the name of some trimmers in Shropshire, I going to see them soon so will ask, I guess as trimming jobs go yours should be quite easy

Dave
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Restoration Advice All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: