classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

Minis spotted
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Classic & Vintage Cars, Lorries, Vans, Motorcycles etc - General Chat
buzzy bee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:13 am    Post subject: Minis spotted Reply with quote

I thought this would be a good area to say if we have spotted a mini, driving past, or one for sale or even just peraps abandoned and awaiting rescue!

So any ideas of minis and there locations?
fredbear

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

I saw a convoy of mini's last Sunday along the A51, I think there was about 8 of them. Travelling out towards staffordshire so probably one of the local clubs on their way to Bingley.

I also see a couple of sidewalks occasionally when I'm travelling to and from work, one's black and has been parked along Northwood Lane in Clayton for ages, but seems to have gone missing (maybe garaged now). The other, Kingfisher Blue, passes me quite regularly going in the opposite direction from Trentham to Clayton.

Haven't seen any abandoned though, but will keep a sharp lookout

Kay
buzzy bee

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Yeah would have thought they were going to Bingley!

I will have to go and see those minis, on a day off perhaps, I will follow you to work, especially if they are Sidewalks, be good to put them on my site!

I saw a mini today sat just infront to the side of me at the traffic lights, I think it was a british open or simmilar, not sure if he saw me though.

I also ocasionally see a red mini, suspect it has been "done up" a little, I go through some traffic lights and this mini is waiting at the lights on my left on the way home after work!

Cheers

Dave
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Classic & Vintage Cars, Lorries, Vans, Motorcycles etc - General Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: