classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

Nice caravan on ebay
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Motoring & Collectables (inc Classic Caravans)
fordf350camper

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:59 pm    Post subject: Nice caravan on ebay Reply with quote

How about this item number 280662101418
gresham flyer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:17 pm    Post subject: Paladin Caravan Reply with quote

Not sure on this one,would be better about half the size. No doubt the interior would look very good once restored,perhaps art deco the interior during the restoration. Cool

You would have to take along a spare A Frame,mig welder etc to tow this one home. ha ha Very Happy

Gresham.
alan 869

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paladin made some really nice vans. Classy stuff. This one really made as perminënt living van after the war. Would guess 47-49 As long as the overlaps on the roof are okay then the roof design has probably saved it. All the bits seem there. The A frame is probably a bit dodgy as would the tyres. All the ballbearings will need replacing as the wheels haven´t turned for many years. 10 quid says it has a 2 inch hitch Wink
49barndoor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The seller has put the price up to £1500 from £1100 because of all the higher offers he received Confused

The guys a nutter Laughing http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280662101418&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
alan 869

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I saw that. At the end of the day you want to get the most for what you are selling I would think. To get that back into shape would take me a couple of years. Every part of it needs a refurb. I would think 800 to a grand if he is lucky. Any more and it´s the old -ebay- syndrome Wink
Classic_Dave

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Received a higher offer, why did he not sell it. People just too greedy and want more.
Should auction it and find what people are willing to pay.
Richard H

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That looks lovely. I wonder how my Austin Cambridge would cope towing it? Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Motoring & Collectables (inc Classic Caravans) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: