classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

Caravans at the NEC next month?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Motoring & Collectables (inc Classic Caravans)
RotaryBri

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:20 am    Post subject: Caravans at the NEC next month? Reply with quote

Do you know if there will be any old caravans at the NEC Classic Car Show next month?

RotaryBri

1976 NSU Ro80
young van man

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:46 pm    Post subject: nec classic motor show Reply with quote

Hi Rotary bri,

The Period and Classic Caravan Club will be putting on a 1930's caravaning scene with three 1930's caravans and memrobelia this year..

I believe a couple of winchesters will be attending and also a car cruiser...

if all goes to plan. Rolling Eyes
Rich5ltr

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You never know, there might be some relocated from Dale Farm Shocked
Fluffle-Valve

Location: At my computer in a bungalow in Duston, Northampton.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rich5ltr wrote:
You never know, there might be some relocated from Dale Farm Shocked

Ha ha, that's well funny that... Very Happy
Bayliss Thomas

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To expensive entry fee for my taste, and on top of that a charge to park the car Shocked
Rich5ltr

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bayliss Thomas wrote:
To expensive entry fee for my taste, and on top of that a charge to park the car Shocked

Well there are plenty of Club discount codes available so you can get in on Sat & Sun for £15 which for a days entertainment is pretty cheap in my books Confused How much cheaper do you want? Parking is reasonable too if you park at the railway station, or you can park a couple of stops up the line for free and get a £3.00 ticket to the NEC. Simples... Very Happy Where there's a will there's a way.
Bayliss Thomas

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rich5ltr wrote:
Bayliss Thomas wrote:

Well there are plenty of Club discount codes available so you can get in on Sat & Sun for £15 which for a days entertainment is pretty cheap in my books Confused How much cheaper do you want? Parking is reasonable too if you park at the railway station, or you can park a couple of stops up the line for free and get a £3.00 ticket to the NEC. Simples... Very Happy Where there's a will there's a way.

No I still do not see a day at the NEC as good value, I include entrance fee, parking fee, thats 20 pounds gone. On top is fuel cost for me at another 30 pounds and then a tenner for drink and sarnie. Inside, last time I went, were nothing that couldn't be seen at any summer show. The lack of trade stands are another issue, they complained about the cost for stands!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Motoring & Collectables (inc Classic Caravans) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: