classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

Lanchester LD10 Barker - New Parts added 15/05/23
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Your Adverts & Ebay 'finds'
Vulgalour

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:49 am    Post subject: Lanchester LD10 Barker - New Parts added 15/05/23 Reply with quote

Currently stripping this down. It's a Lanchester LD10 with the Barker body. I am only selling parts since most of the car will be used as a donor for our other LD10.

Collection: from Maidstone, Kent, if possible.

Delivery: some items can be posted, where possible I will offer that at cost to the buyer. UK only for postage.

Payment: Paypal for preference, cash on collection, or bank transfer as a last resort.

I'll update this thread (and the mirrors of it I'll be keeping on other fora) as parts become available. I want to avoid eBay wherever possible.

----

Oxblood colour leather and Rexine, ideal repair fabric - £20 +postage

Arm Rest - £10 +postage

Ideal for repairs if you want to keep an original interior without retrimming it. Leather is still moderately supple and will recover with some suitable moisturiser. Rexine is okay, though fragile in areas. It's all oxblood colour. Rear seat back cover, rear wheel arch covers (leather), one side panel cover (Rexine), complete arm rest (leather) and the accompanying backing panel (Rexine). Arm rest hinges are free moving and the arm rest is in good condition bar a little sun fading. I've cleaned part of the right hand/passenger side seat back to give you an idea of the colour under the dirt.

You can reach me at: volksangyl at hotmail dot com

Last edited by Vulgalour on Mon May 15, 2023 6:34 pm; edited 5 times in total
Vulgalour

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Classic Mini (and probably some other things) original interior light lens. - £2 +postage

Lucas R.E.R.G amber reflectors - £2 +postage

Raydyot red reflectors with bezels - £2 +postage

Chromed fuel filler cap, no key, might free off with effort. Makes a good paperweight. - £5 +postage

Clear Lucas 464 ribbed glass rear light lenses, as seen on Bristols and such. The broken one does stay in the holder and the chrome trim hides the missing parts well. - £60 for both +postage

Lucas 464E glass rear light lenses, excellent condition - £80 for the pair +postage

Clayton Type CB round heater/demister. Commonly found in Landrovers and other 50s vehicles. I haven't tested it or futzed with it because I don't want to accidentally break it if I do. This is as found, appears to be complete with wiring and fixings. - £200 +postage

Penman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Key for the petrol cap????????????????

Any 2 from:-
Straight 6
V8 V10
Vulgalour

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately not, I don't have any keys for the car at all.
Penman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might be possible to remove the central nut and the 2 phillips headed screws and then possibly change the barrel.
Or the top of the barrel might have the Key series and number.
There is one with the same pattern key hole cover on ebay at the moment and the key for that is in the FP series.

Any 2 from:-
Straight 6
V8 V10
Vulgalour

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not something I'm going to mess about with, but whoever buys it is welcome to, hence it only being a fiver.
Vulgalour

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lanchester LD10 Barker bodied boot lid. - £30, collection only

Complete, no sign of woodworm or rot in the frame, couple of minor dents in the aluminium skin that could be dressed out, steel portions in good shape. Handle and latch mechanism present, but no key. Number plate light unit present but untested. Both interior aluminium panels are present and in good shape, neither are attached having been removed by a previous owner.

Lanchester LD10 fuel tank - £40, collection only

Removed from a Barker bodied LD10, I don't know if it's compatible with a Briggs bodied car. Complete, no signs of holes or leaks, does have a sniff of some ancient fuel still in it and obviously needs fully refurbishing. Sender unit is present but appears incomplete, fixing screws are missing. I cannot post this or send it via courier due to the nature of it and it is collection only from Maidstone, Kent.

Vulgalour

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lanchester LD10 Barker rear arm rests complete with ashtrays - £20 for the pair, plus postage. Collection preferred.

Leather is in reasonable condition. Due to woodworm in the donor car and some on one of these arm rests, they have been given several rounds of woodworm killer on all the wood that's accessible. There's no sign of active woodworm.

Vulgalour

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2023 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pair of Lucas King of the Road 7" headlights with stands. - £40 +postage
Chrome is fair throughout. As is usual, the rubber seals, springs, and clips all need replacing but these are readily available cheaply from a number of online suppliers. Alternatively, just use them as ornaments. Price reflects overall condition.

Radiator core support/wing supports - £10 collection only due to size
Most of this is just surface rust, there are some localised areas that need repair which I've highlighted.

Vulgalour

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2023 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lanchester LD10 engine side panels.
£10 each, or £15 for the pair, plus postage. Collection preferred.

Lanchester LD10 front inner wings/splash guards.
£15 each, or £25 for the pair, plus postage. Collection preferred.

Main gearbox/transmission tunnel.
£30 plus postage. Collection preferred.

Gearbox access panel (bolts to the above).
£15 plus postage. Collection preferred.

Propshaft access panel (clips in to the above).
£10 plus postage.

Alternatively, buy all three of the above together as one item for £45 plus postage. Collection preferred.

Radiator cap/bonnet latch panel.
£15 plus postage. Collection preferred.

Vulgalour

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2023 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Propshaft, unknown origin. It measures approximately 92.5cm end to end, 8cm long for the narrow bit, and the flange bolts are about 8cm across from one another. No stampings or markings or stickers to give any clues either

£20 plus postage, collection preferred.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Your Adverts & Ebay 'finds' All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: