classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

MY GOOD WISHES TO YOU ALL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Motoring & Collectables (inc Classic Caravans)
cornish_lass

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:45 am    Post subject: MY GOOD WISHES TO YOU ALL Reply with quote

HI TO EVERYONE OUT THERE IN VINTAGE AND CLASSIC CARAVAN LAND

Just wanted to say a VERY BIG MERRY (though not if you are driving) CHRISTMAS to you all Very Happy Smile Very Happy

I know personally I have had the pleasure of meeting some incredible people through vanning.... each with a different story to tell of their vans and experiences, and it is a credit to forums such as this Cool Cool So to all those people from all over the world that I have met, thanks for all your help and advice. What a wonderful community we are!

And finally I send best wishes for lighter evenings, warmer weather and the enthusiasm to keep going when faced with the ominious tasks associated with Vintage Vanning Shocked Rolling Eyes Shocked

Good cheer and good luck Wink Wink

Cornish Lass
buzzy bee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Cheers!!

I never even thought about old caravans before this year, bar the old living wagons etc, so you have introduced me to something new!

Cheers again!!

Dave
admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Merry Christmas to all classic caravanners too!

If any of you can think of ways to promote this UK forum category within the ranks of old-caravan owners, by all means let me know

thanks!
Rick
James_N

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why thank you Smile

And a very merry christmas and happy new year to all on here too Smile

May 2007 see the finish of my caravan fixing Very Happy
buzzy bee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

The end or a start of a new project??!!

he he

Laughing

Cheers

Dave
Brian M

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A merry Christmas and a Happy Classic Caravanning 2007 to all.

I have been passing details of this forum around my contacts and hope that they will join in in the New Year.

It is the only place in the UK (that I know of) where the owners of every different make of vintage classic caravan, regardless of its age, can join up to share experiences - long may it continue.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Motoring & Collectables (inc Classic Caravans) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: