classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

Another Carlight Purchased!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Motoring & Collectables (inc Classic Caravans)
James_N

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:35 pm    Post subject: Another Carlight Purchased! Reply with quote

Having spent the day tidying the front end of my 1970's Cassalette, I stumbled on another carlight on Ebay.
Browsing Ebay is lethal, but after a quick chat to the resident experts (my parents!) they confirmed what i thought. The van is a steal. The extra's alone are worth a fair bit.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320083737655

So there it is. Le mans just got 100x better!

Cassette Toilet, Shower, Full electrics, decent kitchen, decent living quarters, HUGE sideboard with enough storage to hide immigrants.

All for a VERY reasonable £1,750.

The spec and build quality for 1988 is second to none.

Very happy Very Happy.

As for the Cassalette, Ive actually decieded to keep it, restore it, and then sell it. Obviously im not in a rush to do it before june now, but ive decieded to keep it and restore. Its too good to be sold to someone who will use it for a shed!

Comments appriciated if you have any. Better pictures of newer carlight to come when ive picked it up on Tuesday afternoon!
buzzy bee

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hI

IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE CAUGHT THE COLLECTING GENE GOOD AND PROPPER, UNABLE TO NOT BROWSE EBAY AND MISS A GOOD BUY!

GLAD YOU ARN'T JUST ABANDONING YOUR OLD ONE!

CHEERS
Very Happy
DAVE
buzzy bee

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry have just noticed I must have had caps lock on in my last message, that wasn't noticed as I am typing in the pitch black concentrating on the keyboard and not the screen!! Very Happy
James_N

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Went today to pick it up. Amazing van for the money. Pics:

Bloody Amazing Very Happy

Roll on Le mans!

If i can get a week off in April / May, I may well go up to the lakes for a week. Have to see how things go!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Motoring & Collectables (inc Classic Caravans) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: