classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

Can anyone help.? Cooker needed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Motoring & Collectables (inc Classic Caravans)
Dodger

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:16 am    Post subject: Can anyone help.? Cooker needed. Reply with quote

I recently picked up a Sprite SV,from the 80s. Its been well looked after and in excellent condition.Ive been slowly doing all the small jobs that needed doing and i am just about finished,apart from i am stuck for a replacement two burner cooker.
The original one, was a one piece stainless sink/hob unit,but this was junked as it was corroded very badly around the burners and they wouldnt light properly,even after lots of cleaning and messing about. Ive since fitted a replacement seperate sink unit,leaving the space for the cooker. I didnt think i would have any problems picking one up,but, Ive now been trying to get one for about a month,with no luck.Ive tried e bay,but i either miss them at the last minute,or they go for silly money.Tried various breakers also.Even tried adverts in my local paper,with no joy.
So,if anyone can help,what im looking for is preferably a seperate two burner cooker,or i could always refit a combo unit,if i had to. Either would do the job ok.If anyone can help,it would be much appreciated. Thanks Nick.
Dodger

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:15 am    Post subject: Cooker Problem Sorted Reply with quote

Hi,Ive managed to get a cooker now. Thanks Nick.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> General Motoring & Collectables (inc Classic Caravans) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: