classic car forum header
Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Register     Posting Photographs     Privacy     F/book OCC Facebook     OCC on Patreon

Easter weekend Blackpool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Show News, Reports, Press Releases & Photographs
clan chieftain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:44 pm    Post subject: Easter weekend Blackpool Reply with quote

Cool Took the "General " to the classic show at the Norbreck castle hotel Blackpool. The rear wheel studs sheared and we lost the back wheel but one of our members from Clitheroe bailed us out.
It was a really good show about 60 cars present. It will be held next year also. For videos of the show go to Dailymotion.com and type in morris marina.
clan chieftain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:04 pm    Post subject: The General Reply with quote

Cool Sorry I should have mentioned that the "General" is my sons 73 Marina Coupe done like "The General Lee" from the "Dukes of Hazzard" The owners club in England had it on show at the NEC Birmingham in 2003 and I bought it from them. If anyone has a video of that show I would love a copy.........Larry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Classic cars forum & vehicle restoration. Forum Index -> Show News, Reports, Press Releases & Photographs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: